This is Jefferson Mok‘s awesome Burundi dog, Chauncey:
He moved to New York about a year ago, and apparently his prodigious skills have been going to waste ever since. Jefferson asked for our help coming up with some new tricks for Chauncey to learn.
Naturally, this is where our minds went:
- Chauncey, raise awareness!: Chauncey chases his tail.
- Chauncey, mainstream gender!: Chauncey stares at you without moving until you give him something else to do.
- Chauncey, SWEDOW!: Chauncey fetches his oldest, most slobbery toy and places it in your lap.
- Chauncey, consult stakeholders!: Chauncey lies down on the floor and covers his ears with his paws.
- Chauncey, apply for funding!: Chauncey jumps through a series of unnecessary hoops.
- Chauncey, review best practices!: Chauncey sniffs his own butt.
- Chauncey, report to donors!: Chauncey sniffs another dog’s butt.
- Chauncey, issue report!: Chauncey barks for 30 seconds even though no one is listening to him.
- Chauncey, protect civilians!: Chauncey stays close by and watches carefully as Jefferson is savaged by a labradoodle.
- Chauncey, achieve MDGs!: Chauncey rolls over on his back and puts his paws in the air.
Please leave your suggestions in the comments.
Photos courtesy of the aforementioned Jefferson Mok. Thanks Jefferson!